I just set up a Preview Page for The Great Adventures of Horace and Tiny. You can read the first chapter, answer some questions, and tell me what you think. Go Here: https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1079084
Please check it out.
Luralye is moving along faster than expected. It should be for sale by the end of this month. It will also be available in Paperback and Kindle. I think you will love it.
I'm thinking of doing something special for holidays on here. Maybe I'll write in green for St. Patrick's Day. I'd love suggestions. Leave them in the comments. You can also let me know what holidays you'd like to celebrate on here.
I will start doing events to promote my books soon. I'm only doing local and online events right now. If you're interested, or know of someone who is, please contact me at susiesmith13@gmail.com or through one of my websites. I will have printable book marks available on my sites soon for my first three books.I will also set up some kind of calendar to list the events and tell you where to find me. I'll let you know where to find it or how to use it as soon as I know. Does anyone know if I can set up a calendar on my blog? Yes, I'm new to this stuff.
That's all for now. I smell something cooking, and it's making me hungry.
Please check it out.
Luralye is moving along faster than expected. It should be for sale by the end of this month. It will also be available in Paperback and Kindle. I think you will love it.
I'm thinking of doing something special for holidays on here. Maybe I'll write in green for St. Patrick's Day. I'd love suggestions. Leave them in the comments. You can also let me know what holidays you'd like to celebrate on here.
I will start doing events to promote my books soon. I'm only doing local and online events right now. If you're interested, or know of someone who is, please contact me at susiesmith13@gmail.com or through one of my websites. I will have printable book marks available on my sites soon for my first three books.I will also set up some kind of calendar to list the events and tell you where to find me. I'll let you know where to find it or how to use it as soon as I know. Does anyone know if I can set up a calendar on my blog? Yes, I'm new to this stuff.
That's all for now. I smell something cooking, and it's making me hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment