Sunday, March 6, 2011

More to Love, News That Is

"The Great Adventures of Horace and Tiny" is now available in Kindle form on Amazon. Now you can buy it in print or ebook. You can find both version for sale in my book store links to the left, or go HERE.

Momentary rant: Why do online spellcheckers not know online lingo. Website, ebook, blog, etc. are not recognized and have to be added. Why? It's stupid! I even had to add internet. Really.

Back to more news. Luralye will hopefully be available to purchase by the end of April. I'm hoping sooner, but I'm not going to rush things. If all goes well, it will be available in both formats too. I'm thrilled to finally get it out there.

I joined Goodreads.com, a site for book lovers and the people who write them. You can get to know your favorite writers, read reviews of their books, give some reviews, and chat with other fans. You can find me HERE and join yourself.

My third book is in the works as well. I'm hoping to have it out by summer. It is a collection of short horror stories written for adults. It's called "The Dark Corner" and may become a series. I haven't decided that part yet.

Indie Horror is now open to horror readers as well as writers. You can read reviews of the latest Horror Novels, read blogs written by Horror Authors, and discuss everything horror in the forums. Come join us and get to know your favorite horror writer more personally.  http://indiehorror.org/

That's all for now, I think. Tune in tomorrow to see if I killed the spellchecker.

No comments:

Post a Comment