Luralye is finally available for purchase! You can find it in the stores on my websites. Links to them are at the left under My Sites. If you liked Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, you will enjoy Luralye. I'm not saying it's as good as those books, I'll let you decide that. It is a fantasy action/adventure which takes place in the fantasy land of Luralye. It is geared toward middle school kids, but isn't too simple for YA and adults.
Reviews thus far have been stellar. "Great Plot" "Likable, Believable Characters" "Will Be Loved By All Ages" These are a few of the rave reviews I have received so far. As always, the book is available in both Paperback and Kindle versions.
In Other News...
I now have an Author Page on Amazon. You can search for me or click on my name under the titles of my books to go to my page. Be sure to check it out.
I am starting to do school visits. For the time being, I will only be visiting local schools. I will read some of the book, do a question and answer session, or both. I don't have any scheduled yet, but I'll post as soon as I do. If you know of a school looking for visitors, pass on the word. I will be waiving all fees for the rest of this school year.
Tune in next time for a peek into The Dark Corner. I'll post some samples here of the horror short stories it will contain.
Reviews thus far have been stellar. "Great Plot" "Likable, Believable Characters" "Will Be Loved By All Ages" These are a few of the rave reviews I have received so far. As always, the book is available in both Paperback and Kindle versions.
In Other News...
I now have an Author Page on Amazon. You can search for me or click on my name under the titles of my books to go to my page. Be sure to check it out.
I am starting to do school visits. For the time being, I will only be visiting local schools. I will read some of the book, do a question and answer session, or both. I don't have any scheduled yet, but I'll post as soon as I do. If you know of a school looking for visitors, pass on the word. I will be waiving all fees for the rest of this school year.
Tune in next time for a peek into The Dark Corner. I'll post some samples here of the horror short stories it will contain.
No comments:
Post a Comment