Friday, October 21, 2022

 So much has changed in my life since I last spoke to you. Life got in the way of writing, then writing took a new turn. I have come out of the broom closet and let everyone know that I am a Witch. That fact doesn't tend to sell many children's books, but it has sold some horror and lots of my non-fiction about Witchcraft.

If you don't want to stick around I understand. Those who do will still get a variety of genres with a couple of new ones added. read what you want, pass on what you don't want. It's that simple.


In other news; I have gotten married, moved to the neighboring county, and became an ordained minister. I can do weddings and handfastings, blessings, funerals, and everything in between for any religion or belief. I am accepting of everyone. So is my husband. He didn't bat an eye when I told him that I was a Witch. I am truly blessed.


If you'd like to check out my book about Witchcraft here's a link.

Witchy Life & Witchy Things: Spells and Knowledge From an Eclectic Witch
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment