My books are now available in 3 formats; Paperback, Kindle, and Nook! More formats mean more ways to take my books with you. You can enjoy the adventures no matter what reader you use! You can find links to all 3 formats in my bookstore. You can find the Paperback and Kindle formats on Amazon.com, and the Nook format at Barnes & Noble .com.
"The Great Adventures of Horace and Tiny" has been released in physical stores, as well as libraries and more online stores. If you don't find it in your local bookstore or library, be sure to request it!
I'm hoping to have "Luralye" in the expanded markets soon. You should find it in bookstores by the end of May. It would make the perfect gift for that fantasy lover who's graduating this year.
I've added bookmarks to my Fantasy site, Susie Smith's Children's Stories. Just go to the Fun Stuff page, save the images, then follow the instructions to print out bookmarks that match your books. I've included "The Dark Corner" even though it won't be out for a few months. If any of you are into paper models, there are free models of Horace and Tiny to print and build on the fun page as well. Have fun!
"The Great Adventures of Horace and Tiny" has been released in physical stores, as well as libraries and more online stores. If you don't find it in your local bookstore or library, be sure to request it!
I'm hoping to have "Luralye" in the expanded markets soon. You should find it in bookstores by the end of May. It would make the perfect gift for that fantasy lover who's graduating this year.
I've added bookmarks to my Fantasy site, Susie Smith's Children's Stories. Just go to the Fun Stuff page, save the images, then follow the instructions to print out bookmarks that match your books. I've included "The Dark Corner" even though it won't be out for a few months. If any of you are into paper models, there are free models of Horace and Tiny to print and build on the fun page as well. Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment