My name is Susie Smith and I write stories. Some of these stories are big enough to call books. The title of this blog comes from one of those big stories. Luralye is one of my favorite places, so I thought it would be the perfect place for us to meet while I tell you some stories and news of my latest books.
Many of my stories are fantasy and horror, some for kids and some for grown-ups. I'll try to keep everyone entertained here. I'll warn the kids and their parents if the story is for adults, but I don't tend to get too graphic either way. There will be lots of talk about writing and the writing life, and maybe just life in general.
As soon as I have a book for sale, you will know about it. I'll try not to beg you to buy them too much, but since selling books is new to me I may get a little excited and remind you about them a lot. After all, who else can I gush to if not my friends in Luralye.
I think I've introduced this place pretty well now. Come on in, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee, and relax with some good friends. Oh, there's Kool-Aid for the kids. And there's always pie, a wide variety of pie. If you're not here for the horror, I'd stay away from the kidney pie. Real kidneys and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment